Just in time for Spring!
Check out our Spring Cleaning Checklist for some great ideas to get your home clean and ready!
- Clean out the garage.
- Inspect the roof and gutter, power wash the outside of the house, including windows.
- Wash the walls throughout the house using 1/2 cup ammonia, 1/4 cup white vinegar and 1/4 cup baking soda to 1 gallon of warm water.
- Wash all inside windows. Vacuum out the tracks, vacuum/wash/dry clean all window coverings.
- Dust and wash light fixtures and chandeliers, vacuum lampshades and wash all knickknacks.
- Deep clean shower, toilet, floor and sink, and inventory the medicine cabinet and toss expired medicines.
- Defrost freezer (if needed) and wash out refrigerator. Throw out expired foods.
- Clean oven and soak stove rings and drip pans.
- Launder all quilts, blankets, comforters and bedspreads. Turn mattresses.
- Have a garage sale.